– Experience & Understand real life situations in research institutions & industrial organizations and getting acquainted with the sophisticated equipment and the ability to interpret the experimental data.
– Learning accepted safety practices in the industry.
– Developing personality & communication skills for future roles as Managers in biotechnology industry.
– Understand the formal and informal relationships in an industrial organization so as to promote favorable human relations and teamwork.
– Develop a sense of responsibility towards society.